For Information Please Contact Us Via Email or Please Call (214) 906-4727
Please Email or Call for Pricing:
Due to the competitiveness of the industry, we can no longer post prices for an event. We may modify the price according to your needs.
What is Included in Your Pricing:
Listing of your event on several race calendars with a link to your registration
Race listed on our website, C2C Facebook with links to online registration
No charge for listing on GetMeRegistered.com with Admin and Data Entry rights to the Race Director
You may use RSU or Race Roster, etc.; however, the registration is the responsibility of the Race Director.
Race consultation by phone or zoom or any other computer means.
Email are answered promptly
• Price assumes START/FINISH is in same place
• Live Results via RSU, C2C and C2C Facebook
• Start/Finish Line Mats
• Set Up Finish Line Arch
• Set Up Digital Timing Clock Display (6 digits)
• Set Up Colored Cones for Finish Line
On-the-Spot Race Day Tabulation of Award Winners:
Preliminary Results Posted; Changes made Race Day
• Set-up/Break Down of Start/Finish Line
• Electronic Results provided posted to C2C website, RunSignUp and C2C Facebook.
Iems to Lease or Purchase Separately:
• Arch, ($450);
• Digital 6 Digit, 6" Very Bright Display Clock, ($250)
• Generic Medals- $1.25/ea. our cost. (1st, 2nd, 3rd ; Gold, Silver & Bronze on Red/White/Blue Lanyards (some may be flawed), the reason for our cost
• Powered PA (2 Speakers & Mic), $320 or (1 Speaker & Mike $160)
• 4000 watt Generator, $160
• Mile Marker & Arrows Signs, $7/ea.*
• Custom C2C Fun Run Bibs, ($.50/ea.)
• Orange Cones, ($1.25/ea.)
• 1 banner attached to Arch at no charge.
• Custom Bibs $.40 + Design Fee of $35 (if required) and S/H of $20)
WE CAN ALSO PROVIDE YOU A CERTIFIED COURSE DESIGNER OR OTHER SERVICES AS REQUESTED FOR ADDITIONAL COST
The Timing Process
At Chip-2-Chip, we want you to have the best, possible race experience. Our process allows us to provide the quality you expect in timing your event. Here’s how we can help you:
The Proposal Process
• Submit your information for a quote using our Bid Request Form.
• We will check our calendars for availability
• If we have any questions, we will contact you via phone or email or both.
• If we are available, we will send you a Proposal via email.
• We are available for questions most of the time; please feel free to call.
• After you agree to the Proposal, you will need to sign the agreement and return it to us via email and mail the original and the deposit check.
• Once we receive your deposit, you are booked!
Online Registration Process
• If you are using GetMeRegistered.com, RSU or pretty much any of the registration sites, you have the option of setting us as your timer and/or giving us admin/timer rights. We will download the participant information directly and assign bib numbers for race day or packet pickup. You must pickup the bibs from us at our designated location.
• If you are using in-house registration, you will need to provide us an Excel spreadsheet or a .csv file.
• You will be responsible for documenting mail-in registrations and adding them to your online registration.
• We can send you a generic excel spreadsheet to enter your participants if you have trouble online.
• We will combine the registrations into a single registration list and assign the bib numbers.
• We will provide C2C Custom bibs for your race for all Timed Participants.
• Unless early packet pickup is arranged, all Disposable Bibs will be brought on race day.
• If you have ordered customized bibs, we will need to receive those bibs at least four (4) weeks prior to your event date to ensure they are tagged.
Bib Number Assignments
• If you send bibs to us, either Chip-2-Chip or the event can assign bib numbers. This arrangement must be made in advance.
• If the event chooses to assign the bib numbers, it will be responsible for providing an excel spreadsheet with last name, first name, age, gender, birthdate, city, state, division and team if there are teams.
• We will arrive approximately 1.5 - 2 hours prior to the race.
• We will contact the Race Director at the mobile number, confirm the race course and any details necessary to service your event.
• We will provide you with any bib/chips necessary for your race upon arrival.
• We will train your volunteers in the registration process and work with you on the most efficient method for shuttling the data between the registration personnel and our timing personnel. We will accept race-day registrations from the Race Director or Event Staff only.
• The race is started by either our team, or yours, whichever is coordinated.
• Scoring of the race begins by our team.
• Preliminary results are posted at 30 minutes into the race and then 10 - 15 minute intervals at the designated posting location.
• A preliminary awards report is generated and reviewed with the Race Director.
• A final awards report is generated and provided to the Race Director.
• Scoring continues until the final finisher crosses the finish line.• Results are posted Live!
We will answer any participant inquiries directly, and make necessary adjustments to results, with Race Director's permission!